Subsurface map after filtering dives

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Aug 16 07:43:28 PDT 2018

On 16/08/2018 15:58, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
> On 16 August 2018 at 16:47, Willem Ferguson
> <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>> Not possible on my machine (Ubuntu 18.04 running Subsurface 4.8.1-29).
>>

> Willem, i just tested this with the master branch from yesterday and it works.
>
> - i've added a "boat" tag to a couple of dives
> - filtered the list to only show "boat" tagged dives.
> - selected both dives in the filtered list and the map zoomed over them.
>
> lubomir
> --

Hi Lubomir,

Attached a screendump using V4.8.1-249 (current version). I hope it is
finger trouble on my side! Only dives at one dive site selected (the one
in the middle of the map). Only these dives shown in dive list. All
dives in filtered list (one site only) selected, but all dive sites in
the mapping area are shown. If I zoom out, all my dive sites are shown
on the map. The same happens when I use any other key in the filter
dialog (at least any other key that I selected).

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to