Subsurface map after filtering dives

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:24:35 PDT 2018

On 16 August 2018 at 17:43, Willem Ferguson
<willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> Attached a screendump using V4.8.1-249 (current version). I hope it is
> finger trouble on my side! Only dives at one dive site selected (the one in
> the middle of the map). Only these dives shown in dive list. All dives in
> filtered list (one site only) selected, but all dive sites in the mapping
> area are shown. If I zoom out, all my dive sites are shown on the map. The
> same happens when I use any other key in the filter dialog (at least any
> other key that I selected).
>
> Any suggestions?

i don't think i have any.

i tested this in a couple of different scenarios and it works for me.
have a look:
https://giphy.com/gifs/3j1bDoQvuvaWEQxq70/fullscreen

if this still doesn't work for you better file an issue report and
provide a minimal divelog with details how to reporduce, but i'm not
sure when i'm going to be able to look at that.

lubomir