Support for Gamrin Descent MK1

Wojciech Więckowski xplwowi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:11:41 PDT 2018

wt., 28 sie 2018 o 21:25 Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org
<mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> napisał(a):

    (again, moving this to the developer mailing list where I think it
    belongs)

    I just love that statement... "violating MODs, breaking ceilings"
    ... "Nothing harmful"
    I assume and hope that you did this by giving your dive computer
    incorrect information about the gases that you were diving with :-)

Knowlege is precious, health priceless. It's not a problem to use two
computers and set some false data of O2 fraction on that one intended
for testing.

    Also, did you get a chance to simulate gas changes?

Gas changes are present in some fit files I'm sharing. e.g. this one
2018-08-13-13-48-26.fit

There is also ready, created outside Subsurface log file, that has these
events marked:
https://github.com/xplwowi/fit2subs/blob/master/logs/out.xml

Generally finding this was easy. MK1 has 6 zero-indexed slots available
for mixes. Watch lets selecting only these that has enabled flag set.
In *event* #57 *data* field contains index of mix (cylinder) just
switched to.

@Dirk, sorry - initially replied only to you from browser where "reply
all" button was hidden. Now I'm also subscribed to the mailing list.
--
Regards
/W