Support for Gamrin Descent MK1

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Aug 29 18:40:45 PDT 2018

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 12:52 PM Linus Torvalds <
torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> It's the 'garmin-descent' branch of
>
>     https://github.com/torvalds/libdc-for-dirk.git
>
> and the way it currently works is that you build this version of
> libdivecomputer together with the current git version of subsurface,
> and you can download directly from your Garmin Descent.

Now the downloading actually works, and does something.

Wojciech, this is what your FIT data looks like when the current branch
downloads it directly.

  [image: Garmin-5.png]

(although I don't know if images will actually show up correctly on the
google groups thing).

I don't import everything - things like gas mixes and changes (and any
events) are currently just ignored.

But the basics certainly work.

                           Linus