new very large sample files

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Aug 30 09:08:41 PDT 2018

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 8:58 AM Linus Torvalds

> Doing a profile on it seems to indicate that it's spending a lot of
> time in get_dive/get_divenr/get_dive_by_unique_id.

The slowdown doesn't need the "edit one dive first".

It's enough to just load the monster file, select all, and edit the
divemaster field. Things are horribly slow, and then "Apply changes"
just hangs.

And I wonder why "Select all" (at least when using the keyboard
shortcut) changes the currently shown dive. That seems bogus too.

            Linus