new very large sample files

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 30 14:01:20 PDT 2018

Hi Linus,

On Thursday, 30 August 2018 18:08:41 CEST Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 8:58 AM Linus Torvalds
>
> <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> And I wonder why "Select all" (at least when using the keyboard
> shortcut) changes the currently shown dive. That seems bogus too.

I think this is caused by select_dive():
	selected_dive = idx;
Note that selected_dive is the index of the "current dive". And it seems to
have been like that for ages.

I'm currently refactoring large parts of the dive-selection code (see PR
#1528), so I'm a bit weary of changes to the dive-selection logic. On the
other hand, I think the refactoring doesn't touch that part of the code.

Berthold