Problems with gases on Shearwater

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Dec 5 14:19:30 PST 2018

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 9:38 AM Linus Torvalds

> So I will look into it.

Grr. Right now BLE doesn't seem to work for me at all on my Teric and
my main desktop.

I suspect it's because I upgraded to F29, and that changed something.
But my Aqualung i770R works fine, so it's not that BLE doesn't work in
general, it's something specific to the Shearwater BLE situation.

Shearwater bluetooth has always been odd and somewhat flaky. I thought
we'd gotten over it because it worked fairly well for me lately, but
apparently there's still something wrong with it..

                   Linus