Problems with gases on Shearwater

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 07:51:53 PST 2018

Hi Jef

Looking back through my git history it looks like it may have actually been
imported correctly, so I now suspect that the first issue may not actually
be download issue.  I'll see if I can reproduce that one. It looks like it
happened when added the dives to a trip, and renumbered them.

The second problem, however, is not so much a bug as a challenge. How to
map transmitter data to gasses.

I'll keep you posted

thanks

Martin