Mobile user manual issues - correction

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 22:45:39 PST 2018

   -

   -

   -

>    Drag the action button visible on most screens to the right

*Only the first of these three options appears to work as described on my
> Android device. Should I omit the other two?*

The first two options work for me fine on iPhone. Third option does start
to open the main menu, but opens it only half way until screen runs out and
the opening action fails.

> Currently the details to be copied are hard-coded and include the
> following information:
>
>    -
>
>    divemaster
>    -
>
>    buddy
>    -
>
>    suit
>    -
>
>    tags
>    -
>
>    cylinders
>    -
>
>    weights
>
> *On my Android device I cannot get this Copy dive details to work. Has
> this feature been deactivated?*

This is not yet merged to master. So you have to compile yourself or find
the correct CI build and install that to test it out. I am trying to work
on this feature, but got a flu and that is hindering the work...

And finally, I have no idea about the last question.

miika