Dive numbering Android

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 28 11:43:00 PST 2018

Hi,

On Friday, 28 December 2018 18:02:59 CET Robert Helling wrote:
> a user on facebook reports that in the iOS version, downloaded dives are no
> longer properly numbered but the dive number appears as 0 (although the
> previous dive had number 122). Any idea how this could come about?

This is certainly due to my recent refactoring of process_imported_dives(). At
a cursory glance I don't see anything obviously wrong. Testing by importing a
specially constructed XML seemed to work. Dirk: If you could create a test-
case that would be very helpful - I'll be travelling myself for two weeks.

Thanks,

Berthold