Website migration

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 30 23:45:21 PST 2018

Update on this project.
I'm running into a very odd situation where things work fine for a while, then memory pressure builds up and then php comes to a complete halt.
Not sure what causes this, but memory usage goes from about 600MB (across apache and php) to 4+GB in almost no time.
The new server has less memory than the existing one, so I don't want to go to bed with the server unreachable, so we are back to the old server.

/D