bisson at archlinux.org
Mon Dec 31 11:25:26 PST 2018
[2018-12-31 09:30:54 -0800] Dirk Hohndel:
> OK, second try.
> Please commence the stress testing. And let me know what fails.
Same thing as yesterday for me. :(
$ curl --verbose https://subsurface-divelog.org/
* Trying 184.108.40.206...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to subsurface-divelog.org (220.127.116.11) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Change cipher spec (1):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
* ALPN, server accepted to use http/1.1
* Server certificate:
* subject: OU=Domain Control Validated; CN=*.subsurface-divelog.org
* start date: Oct 6 10:39:31 2014 GMT
* expire date: Oct 6 10:39:31 2019 GMT
* subjectAltName: host "subsurface-divelog.org" matched cert's "subsurface-divelog.org"
* issuer: C=BE; O=GlobalSign nv-sa; CN=AlphaSSL CA - SHA256 - G2
* SSL certificate verify ok.
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Host: subsurface-divelog.org
> User-Agent: curl/7.63.0
> Accept: */*
And then timeout.
More information about the subsurface