Mac building and Qt Quick

Philippe Massart philippe at philmassart.net
Thu Feb 1 00:55:52 PST 2018

The builds didn’t start (crash with dylib missing).

I re-installed Qt from the online installer and removed the homebrew version.

I copied the googlemaps dylib (the make install command launch qmake - which creates an error - rather than make command I used earlier) and all is working now :-)

There are still some strange messages but nothing important (or so it seems)

Sorry for the noise (I’ll investigate later about the qmake/make thing with the google maps dylib)

Philippe