Device mount point is disabled (and fixed to wrong device)

Rob Mason rob at acasta.co.uk
Sat Feb 3 09:08:30 PST 2018

Thanks - will give that a try.
--
Rob Mason
07770 578764

On 3 February 2018 17:05:00 GMT+00:00, Berthold Stoeger <bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

Hi,

On Samstag, 3. Februar 2018 17:46:10 CET Rob Mason wrote:
 Hi Berthold - the subgear is irda, not bluetooth. It has worked previously
 on older versions, but unable to connect on 4.7.6-1 on Mint Linux 18.3. --

Yes I know. Nevertheless, the "interface consistency fix" in commit  d23bd46
enables the device field only for serial transport.

To my defense - I just copied old buggy code, but made it more noticeable. I
pushed a fix to github. If you can compile from source, you can use this. If
not, there is a workaround: Select a dive computer with serial transport (I
think the XP-Air is), change the device and then go back to the XP-10. This
should be saved to the preferences, so you only have to do it once (until you
change dive computer).

Berthold

 Rob Mason
 07770 578764

 On 3 February 2018 16:43:14 GMT+00:00, Berthold Stoeger