Device mount point is disabled (and fixed to wrong device)

Rob Mason rob at acasta.co.uk
Sat Feb 3 08:46:10 PST 2018

Hi Berthold - the subgear is irda, not bluetooth. It has worked previously on older versions, but unable to connect on 4.7.6-1 on Mint Linux 18.3.
--
Rob Mason
07770 578764

On 3 February 2018 16:43:14 GMT+00:00, Berthold Stoeger <bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

Hi Rob,

On Samstag, 3. Februar 2018 12:57:18 CET Rob Mason wrote:
 Hi,

 I'm running Version 4.7.6 on linux Mint 18.3 - using a Subgear XP-10
 (infrared).

 My infrared adapter is found on /dev/ttyUSB1, but the 'Device or Mount
 Point' drop down list is disabled and fixed to /dev/ttyS30. Dive computer
 is not found. How can I changed this to /dev/ttyUSB1 ???

That looks like a change concerning the Bluetooth interface, which I made some
time ago. :( I'm looking into it.

Berthold

Acasta Ltd - A Crown Commercial Service Supplier. CyberEssentials Certified QGCE013.
Registered in England 6619191. 42 Pitt Street, Barnsley, S70 1BB. VAT Registered 934 6797 75.