Shearwater upload problems

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Feb 5 02:31:38 PST 2018

This weekend I used a Shearwater predator dive computer. Connecting via
Bluetooth no problem, had to force it to classical bt as it defaulted to
LE. However, downloading the dive to Subsurface provides two problems:

1) The duration for each dive is exactly half of what it was in real
life. So there is a problem with setting up the correct time increments
for successive samples.
2) I had an oxygen sensor connected to the Shearwater. The oxygen values
are not shown in the downloaded log.

Below is a dropbox link to the Subsurface log and bin dumps of the
download. I am hoping someone can provide more information.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jiogq7li1bwpysl/AADZNPVfDhFlHXM6ZbpYMp3ja?dl=0

Kind regards,
willem

Please refer to