Shearwater upload problems

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 5 03:19:37 PST 2018

On 05-02-18 11:31, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> This weekend I used a Shearwater predator dive computer. Connecting via
> Bluetooth no problem, had to force it to classical bt as it defaulted to
> LE. However, downloading the dive to Subsurface provides two problems:
>
> 1) The duration for each dive is exactly half of what it was in real
> life. So there is a problem with setting up the correct time increments
> for successive samples.
> 2) I had an oxygen sensor connected to the Shearwater. The oxygen values
> are not shown in the downloaded log.
>
> Below is a dropbox link to the Subsurface log and bin dumps of the
> download. I am hoping someone can provide more information.

First quick test using 4.7.6-2. Same problems, so does not seem related
to recent libdivecomputer merge. But, another test with 4.6.1 shows both
O2 sensor data and correct dive time.

So, @Dirk, something seems very wrong, and I would say, a show stopper
for 4.7.7. Will try to bisect this asap.

And just curious. The divetype is CCR, but I see a lot of gas change
events. Why is this?

--jan