Shearwater upload problems

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Wed Feb 7 06:20:07 PST 2018

On 2018-02-07 07:48, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> I will be using Shearwater again within the next week and cross-check.
> I will also be diving the same Predator with a single sensor two weeks
> from now. One thing that may be relevant is that the Shearwater has
> two different calibration modes, one for 3 connected sensors (usually
> eCCR) and another calibration mode for a single sensor. Perhaps the
> way the information in memory differs between these two modes?? Is
> there anything specific that I should look out for or do during the
> next 2 weeks??

I don't expect anything special about the single sensor mode (just
values for one sensor instead of three). But of course I don't know that
for sure. I just checked the memory dumps I have, and it looks like I
don't have data from a shearwater dive computer in single sensor mode.
So it's difficult to tell what should be there or not, because I have
nothing to compare against.

Jef