getting ready for 4.7.7

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 10 07:16:55 PST 2018

On February 9, 2018 10:57:57 PM PST, "Salvador Cuñat" <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 09:31:47AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>
>> > On Feb 7, 2018, at 8:23 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > Thanks for everyone's help - I'll pull the latest translations
>closer to the release (unless someone needs to do so now to test the
>quality of translations in a binary - if that's the case, please let me
>know)
>>
>> I pulled the latest translations. If you have anything that still
>needs to go in, please respond to this email.
>>
>> Otherwise I'll move CHANGELOG to ReleaseNotes, increment version
>numbers, add some random breakage and forget some critical steps in the
>process, and release 4.7.7 in a few hours.
>>

>Have just translated the remaining spanish strings, involving mostly
>counter isobaric diffusion.
>As this is a pretty technical concept, I think most users won't bother
>with it so updating the strings is not really needed, if you are short
>of
>time.

Thank you, Salva. I'll pull strings again before the next release. Almost all of the binaries are done. My build Mac died yesterday, so I don't have Mac binaries, everything else is done. If I don't get a working build system with the right certificates up today, I'll announce 4.7.7 with the unsigned binaries on GitHub

from my phone.