Dive number in Dive trip

Martin de Weger martin at reef-it.nl
Thu Feb 15 14:29:03 PST 2018

Hi all,

I just noticed the dive numbers are not visible for dives in a trip, see screen print. When adding a dive not in a trip the dive numbers are added correctly. I’m using Subsurface version 4.7.7 on a Mac running MacOS 10.13.3. Not a big issue, but slightly annoying. On the website, the numbers are shown.

On a side note, I cannot change the trip name on my local installation (or I don’t see the option).

Kind regards,

Martin de Weger