Dive number in Dive trip

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 21:16:50 PST 2018

You should be able to change the trip name when you click on the trip
header on the divelist. Then just go to top and edit the trip name. (Dive
editing pane changes to trip editing pane when a trip is selected.) So in
your screenshot, if it was full Subsurface interface, there should be the
trip editing pane visible.