Subsurface 4.7.7 accessibility

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Fri Feb 16 14:43:10 PST 2018

Hi all,

My name is Simon.
I am a blind diver and i am in search of a divelog software.
Unfortunately Subsurface seems to have some accessibility bugs.
Though i guess most of them can be fixed pretty easily.
Some controls can't be reached using the tab key and some labels seem
not placed so that the screenreader can detect it.

Maybe someone could have a look at that?
I surely am willing to help with everything i can.

I use the NVDA screenreader on Windows.
NVDA can be gotten over there:
https://www.nvaccess.org/

Greetings and thanks,