Subsurface 4.7.7 accessibility

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Feb 16 15:09:31 PST 2018

Hey Simon,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
I will admit that I am anything but an expert on accessibility, but I'd love to make sure we fix the issues that you describe.

Reachability with tab should be relatively easy to address. I think :-)
But I'm not sure what exactly you mean by labels that are placed so that the screenreader cannot detect them. Can you explain this a different way? Or give examples?

Thanks and welcome to the Subsurface community!

/D