Android - expose tissues

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 03:45:19 PST 2018

Hi,

I have a feature request, which I think is pretty small, but I'm a Java
guy, and don't have the confidence to implement the native part.

I'm currently writing some deco planning software for Android. It would be
really great if I could query the Subsurface Android app for tissue
request the loading, and then a response back with the 16 tissues.

The use case is when using Bluetooth computers such as Shearwater. One
could sync the dives, and then be able to plan a repetative dive starting
at a set time (say in half an hour).

Would anyone be willing/able to do this, or perhaps give me some guidance
of what I'd need to do in native land?

Thanks

Martin