Fwd: Cylinder handling - when allow to delete a cylinder

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sun Feb 25 06:52:45 PST 2018

Hello Linus,

we have two pending Subsurface PRs since some time regarding cylinder
handling where Dirk and I are unsure if it's the right thing to do. Also
from the mailing list there was no feedback on my question.

Would you mind to have a look, mainly at #885 and tell us what you think?

#890 is an additional idea but doesn't work correctly yet. And it's less
important.

Best regards
Stefan