Kirigami upgrade to 2.2

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 3 08:30:03 PST 2018

Hi Marco, and list,

Trying to upgrade the Subsurface-mobile code to use Kirigami 2.2, I'm
stuck on one subject. We currently do a set of the following color
assignments (from our main.qml):

Kirigami.Theme.highlightColor = Qt.binding(function() { return
primaryColor })

As this is not possible any more in 2.2 (setters are now protected and
not accessible from QML any more), it seems we need to re-implement some
things, but I have difficulties understanding the colorSet and Theming
factory changes (or finding proper manuals for it).

Could you provide some guidance on this final hurdle to get all our QML
stuff on 2.2?

--jan