Dive plan: Taking into account isobaric counterdiffusion

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Thu Jan 4 02:10:08 PST 2018

Hello Willem,

> Am 03.01.2018 um 15:31 schrieb Willem Ferguson:
>> Robert, Stefan,
>>
>> Attached two files: 1) a demo patch file; 2) an example of the
>> resultant dive planner output.
>>
>> Does this way of presentation make any sense at all?
> Would be absolutely ok for me as a first implementation. Still
> possible that we change s.th. after a few months but why now discuss
> endlessly instead of using this approach :-)

One more comment about the overall ICD info idea here:
In your last version (see GitHub PR) you now also added dpN_2
I also like this and it follows Antons suggestion on the ML. He was
saying some may consider dpInert also as important.
What I would try to do in terms of layout (and check if we finally like
it or not):
Add dpN_2 and also dpHe but stack it into the same table cell as dN_2 %
and also dHe%:
runtime
	gaschange
	dHe% / dpHe 	dN_2 % / dpN_2 	max dN_2 %