Qt models uniquely for mobile or desktop

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 9 01:36:05 PST 2018

I found out (more or less accidentally) that, for example, the
divelistmodel.h/cpp code is uniquely used in mobile only. It is highly
likely that this is true for more models, or models that are uniquely
used in desktop.

So my question (mainly to Dirk, I think). Is it worthwhile to adapt our
build system to make this more explicit? I would at least help
developers to realize this. Not sure it would help with respect to
footprint of the (primarily mobile) application, as the tool chain might
weed out that unused code.

--jan