Subsurface 4.7.6 Not Starting On OS X 10.9.5

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 9 08:23:38 PST 2018

Not sure it is related to your case but see:

https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/1002

There is a bug in 4,7,6 that might explain your issue. In the 1002
github issue is the following workaround:

When going to the "remote Bluetooth device selection" screen first,
selecting the DC and save it, and then back at the download screen, the
download succeeds. Or just manually type in the BT address without the
name padding.

--jan