Mares Puck Pro Plus via Bluetooth (Mares Bluelink Pro)

Christian Schneider christian at ch-sc.de
Wed Jan 10 10:58:51 PST 2018

Hello all,
I have a Mares Puck Pro Plus and a Mares Bluelink Pro bluetooth
connector. I tried to connect it via Subsurface (pairing is possible
without problems, as far as I can see). Unfortunately, Subsurface can't
connect to the device.
I'm wondering if this is because it is a different device from Mares
Puck Pro (that's the one I selected in Subsurface, as there is no 'Plus'
available) or if there is a local configuration error.

I attached the log from libdc and from Subsurface itself, as the libdc
log isn't very long and the Subsurface log seems to contain some
communication.
I'm using Subsurface-4.7.6-x86_64.AppImage and I'm on Linux.

Would be very happy, if you can help me getting this work with Subsurface.
Greetings,
Christian