changes to our infrastructure

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Fri Jan 19 05:14:24 PST 2018

Dirk,

> On 19. Jan 2018, at 08:52, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Here's a quick heads up: I am planning to shut down some of the services that I
> provide on my hardware (and that aren't really used anymore). In the next few days
> (well, when we are ready to do this, I guess), I will shut down the git and trac server
> under the subsurface-divelog.org <http://subsurface-divelog.org/> domain. The main git server has been GitHub for
> quite a while now, but I can see in the logs that some people still pull from the old
> git.subsurface-divelog.org <http://git.subsurface-divelog.org/> - so please adjust your .git/config files if that includes you.
> And Trac has been deprecated for over a year now. If you have data in there that
> you want to migrate to GitHub issues or to another wiki, please talk to me so I know
> that you are working on this and don't shut things down before you are ready.
>
> Of course, we also need to do a scan through our documentation both in the
> sources and on the website to ensure that we no longer mention these services.

I was about to download the stuff I wanted to preserve but I get:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET / <http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/>.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at trac.subsurface-divelog.org Port 80

Any idea? Please don’t waste any time on this but I had hoped to copy what I had written in the wiki about headless subsurface on a RaspberryPI like device. IIRC those were two wiki pages. So if you had access to those and could mail them to me that would be great. The other thing I wanted to check was if there were any interesting open issues that we need to move to GitHub.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F