RFC: User manual content

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Jan 21 03:07:57 PST 2018

I am about to do another round of updates to the user manual. I looked
through the githib commits and I do not see a lot of change as far as
the UI is concerned. The ones I picked up are:

1) Changes to photos tab (slider)

2) Bluetooth upload? anything there? Unfortunately I do not have a BT or
BLE DC but I can easily get hold of one.

3) icd calculations in planner and info box.

4) Logon credentials????? Anything there?

5) Default values: Mobile and desktop. Anything there?

Anything else?

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to