Bluetooth UI

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Jan 25 04:43:14 PST 2018

Since version 4.5, has anything changed in the BT or BLE UI download
display or in the way to interact with the download UI? I will have a
Petrel and a Predator within a week, but I will probably not have access
to any BLE devices. I would highly appreciate anyone looking at the
BT/BTLE procedure described in the user manual and see if this fits with
the current UI. Any feedback would be very valuable.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full