Mac building and Qt Quick

Philippe Massart philippe at philmassart.net
Mon Jan 29 02:31:38 PST 2018

Hello,

Since the switch to googlmaps, my builds do not show any map. As mentioned on GitHub, I compiled the googlemaps dylib.
I also added a « export QT_QUICK_BACKEND=software » line in the .bash_profile, but meanwhile qt quick is still missing and no map is shown.

Here is the console message while running the app from command line (from within the app bundle):

qrc:/MapWidget.qml:2:1: module "QtQuick" is not installed
QUrl("qrc:/MapWidget.qml") failed to load with status: QQuickWidget::Status(Error)
qrc:/MapWidgetError.qml:2:1: module "QtQuick" is not installed

I’m using Qt5.10

Any idea of what’s missing?

Philippe