Mac building and Qt Quick

Philippe Massart philippe at philmassart.net
Mon Jan 29 12:30:31 PST 2018

My OS X version is the latest (10.13.2). I use the build.sh script.

The only difference with install instruction is that my QT version comes from homebrew. But I had the same problem with Qt installed from online installer.

The dylib problem was solved with the « make install » solution, thus it’s present in the app bundle.

Outside the map, the compiling works nicely and the compiled app works without problem; I’m just surprised that all Qt stuff is working, except Qt Quick (and that the definition of the environment variable doesn’t change anything). The qtquick framework is present in the app bundle, but without working.

Philippe