Split a dive by time

tormento turment at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 13:07:17 PDT 2018

I humbly suggest that the split dive option should be by time and by depth
level, with both asked after selecting one of them and not hardcoded as
SURFACE_THRESHOLD.

I have attached the dive. It's one I did in very shallow water, half as a
open diver training assistant, the second during a rescue simulation. The
time I'd like it to be splitted is something like 29:30 from the beginning.