Split a dive by time

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Sun Jul 1 13:17:09 PDT 2018

Enviado desde mi iPad

> El 1 jul 2018, a las 22:08, tormento <turment at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> Or simply, where a cursor or a mark is placed...

For the desktop that is a good idea, but remember the mobile version does not have a cursor.

I am in favour for a simple “split by x minutes:second” feature. I would not change our automatic dive division (but depth) nor would I make a split on depth. This is something special that rarely happens, so having the user telling at which point in time it happened sounds like a generic way.

Rgds
Jan I