Cannot connect on first launch

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 2 09:06:24 PDT 2018

> On Jul 2, 2018, at 8:58 AM, tormento <turment at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am currently running 4.8.0-4. The latest version I can see on GitHub is 4.8.0-2. Is it a regression from the version I am currently using?

You got the continuous build from Linus' PR. So you were ahead of master. I have merged a couple of PRs in the last half hour, including Linus', so you should see a new continuous binary show up fairly soon that's once again 4.8.0.4. I'm looking through the other PRs and am trying to fix the non-detection of the OSTC2 that was reported this morning, so the version number should keep going up in the next few hours :-)