iOS app no longer switching to device language

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 2 14:04:46 PDT 2018

Now that we actually have a few developers with clue about iOS applications... while no
one reported this during the loooong beta phase, it appears that I somehow managed to
break support for other languages in Subsurface-mobile for iOS. But given that it's been
so long since we last pushed a full release, I have no idea where to start looking for ideas
what / how this may have gotten broken.

Jan - you certainly made the most changes to our build process for iOS. Any ideas? Do
do test the app in Spanish / Danish or in English?