developer video call anyone?

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Tue Jul 3 08:51:48 PDT 2018

Enviado desde mi iPad

> El 3 jul 2018, a las 16:20, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> On 3 July 2018 at 17:12, Jan Iversen <jani at apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> gdocs link:
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v745D3TznRG7rHOKInLR-nEmCQ6wMehehlWPtV40_HY/edit?usp=sharing
>>

>> For some reason I can no longer edit the document (surely my fault), so here
>> is my mobile priority list:
>>

> everyone should be able to edit.
> i've added the items.

Thanks a lot, I did add my name so I was able to edit before, but not it “demands” I download the google app, which for other reasons not is possible.

I am sure it is something I have done, but we are right now hiking at 1.100 meters with equipment on a trailer to start a altitude dive training, so maybe my brain is shorted :-)

See you all tomorrow (btw I am a bit disappointed about who participated, had hoped for more.

> Dirk, can we get a fixed Zoom link or would you announce it before the meeting?
+1

Rgds
Jan I.