iOS app no longer switching to device language

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Tue Jul 3 08:58:34 PDT 2018

Hi Dirk

I have narrowed it down to be between 4.7.8.286 (works) and 4.7.8.357 (which do not work). As far as I can see my movement of packaging/ios/translations is within that range, so maybe you have a script that expect packaging/ios/translations.

I have built the “middle” version, but cannot load it (I am on a ssh to my server from my ipad), as the ipad does not allow me to download the binary package using ssh (any suggestions??)

A side question, how do build/run tests locally ?

Rgds
Jan I

Enviado desde mi iPad