experimenting with milestones at github

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Fri Jul 6 05:57:25 PDT 2018

Normal “deadly” people cannot set milestones, I just created #1468 and wanted to add the 4.8 milestone.

I understand that creating new labels and milestones should be restricted, but is it really a good idea that only “goods” can assign them ?

I suppose from my choice of words, my opinion is clear :-)

Rgds
Jan I.

Enviado desde mi iPad