Mac test build based on Qt5.11.1 - please test

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 00:00:52 PDT 2018

Subsurface starts up and gives me a red bar at the bottom of the screen
saying "Unmatched action 'hash' ", but that could really be my setup, given
that Dirk just saved me from a bad data file :) (Thank you, Dirk)

Running using Subsurface -v -v
When trying to import from my Petrel 2, I choose "classic mode" and get the
following messages on the CLI:

Starting download from  BT

Starting the thread 0

IOBluetooth works only on the main thread or a thread with a running
CFRunLoop

Failed to connect to device  00:13:43:0C:56:29 . Device state
QBluetoothSocket::UnconnectedState
. Error:  QBluetoothSocket::SocketError( -2 )

qt_ble_open( 00:13:43:0C:56:29 )

failed to connect to the controller  00:13:43:0C:56:29 with error "Remote
device cannot be found"

Finishing download thread: "Unable to open 00:13:43:0C:56:29 Shearwater
(Petrel 2)"

If I choose "BLE mode", then I get the following messages on the CLI:

Starting download from  BT

Starting the thread 0

qt_ble_open( 00:13:43:0C:56:29 )

failed to connect to the controller  00:13:43:0C:56:29 with error "Remote
device cannot be found"

Finishing download thread: "Unable to open LE:00:13:43:0C:56:29 Shearwater
(Petrel 2)"

In both cases, if I try to save the libdivecomputer logfile, I simply get a
single line in it:

Subsurface: v4.8.0, built with libdivecomputer v0.7.0-devel-Subsurface-NG
(02560a7e7fe82919d584d3edbf3876f90382052c)

What can I do to try and give more information form my side?

Benjamin