Mac test build based on Qt5.11.1 - please test

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jul 7 07:03:20 PDT 2018

> On Jul 6, 2018, at 11:02 PM, Federico Masias <fede at masias.net> wrote:
>
> Hey Dirk,
>
> Quick test:
> Printing appears blurry for any dive profile other than the one dive template. It's been awhile since I've touched this, so I'm not sure if this is new to this version or goes further back

Could you compare with 4.8.0 (the release version)? I'll look into that here as well.
I created an issue for this: https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/147 <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/147>1
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/14 <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/14>61

> Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like tested. I'm on macOS 10.13, but unfortunately, I have no access to BT/BLE dive computers. I'm realizing I have to be up in a couple of hours so I'll check back later today (tomorrow?)

I really appreciate the quick test and that you found things that I usually don't test. Any additional testing you could do of other features (basically going through the menus and playing around) in order to uncover other hidden problems... (of course this applies to everyone here...)

Thanks again