Mac test build based on Qt5.11.1 - please test

Federico Masias fede at masias.net
Sun Jul 8 21:09:15 PDT 2018

Dirk,

The 4.8 release version appears to be the same. It's been quite some time
since the last time I looked at printing, but I could've sworn that at some
point the graphs from the same computer appeared smoother.

In any case, I've attached PDFs of what I'm seeing when I print with each.
It's not nearly as bad as I thought it was at 2am.

- Federico