Mac test build based on Qt5.11.1 - please test

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 9 09:23:14 PDT 2018

OK, going back to the beginning of the thread with an update...

It turns out (and I am VERY happy about that) that the Facebook and User Manual crashes were caused by mis-compilation of QtWebKit. With the help of the maintainer I got that sorted and I think I now have a binary that works again.

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-4.8.0-66-g12519af8b434.dmg

I'd really appreciate if the Mac owners could once again give this a good test. Please especially test things that we don't spend as much time with - dive computer configuration, FB, user manual, filtering, etc. I haven't forgotten about the question regarding print quality - it's on my TODO list, but I first wanted to get the crashes sorted out.

If this looks stable, I'll aim for a 4.8.1 fairly quickly...

/D