Mac test build based on Qt5.11.1 - please test

Murillo Bernardes mfbernardes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:22:56 PDT 2018

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 6:23 PM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> OK, going back to the beginning of the thread with an update...
>
> It turns out (and I am VERY happy about that) that the Facebook and User Manual crashes were caused by mis-compilation of QtWebKit. With the help of the maintainer I got that sorted and I think I now have a binary that works again.

Great news.

> http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-4.8.0-66-g12519af8b434.dmg
>
> I'd really appreciate if the Mac owners could once again give this a good test. Please especially test things that we don't spend as much time with - dive computer configuration, FB, user manual, filtering, etc. I haven't forgotten about the question regarding print quality - it's on my TODO list, but I first wanted to get the crashes sorted out.

- Facebook works, post correctly.
- User manual works, looks good.
- Filtering works correctly, although the "clear" icons seems weird,
but looks like this happens on previous versions as well.
- Downloads correctly from Shearwater Petrel AI (BLE) and Oceanic OCi (serial).
- I don't have a computer that can be configured, so not tested.