on our way to Qt 5.11.1

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Mon Jul 9 13:42:11 PDT 2018

Hallo Dirk,

Am 09.07.2018 um 21:56 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:

> Mac seems to work (and besides my own stupidity making it hard to get
> it into Travis, this one is "done").
> iOS I just started testing, but looks good so far.
>
> MXE is a problem. They don't have 5.11.1, yet, and 5.11.0 breaks
> QtWebKit on MXE (they don't build 5.212 but an older version). Right
> now I think I'll take a "wait and see" approach, unless someone here
> feels motivated to try and figure this out... interesting issues to
> look at
> are https://github.com/mxe/mxe/issues/2160 and https://github.com/mxe/mxe/issues/2070

I think they do have 5.11.1:
https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/2de6bde8c4949c67306882f5fe68f1c6db233609

But regarding QtWebKit I think you are right. As far as I can remember I
saw an issue with building QtWebKit plus the issue with QtPositioning.
So I'm also not very motivated. For the moment I'll join the "wait and
see" approach - sorry ;-)

Best regards
Stefan

--