Mac test build based on Qt5.11.1 - please test

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 9 22:05:50 PDT 2018

On Tuesday, 10 July 2018 01:43:38 CEST Bryan Oliver wrote:
> Thanks! Sorry about the abbreviation, didn't even think about that but
> yikes, very good point.
>
> Yes it was with your referenced binary, think I had a typo in my first
> email ("built" instead of "build"). I'll pull the crash log when I get
> home, and make a gif as well.

This is ultimately related to #1445: https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/
subsurface/issues/1445

The add picture-dialog will access the wrong dive. If there isn't any dive
yet, it will access a non-existing dive and crash.

desktop-widgets/simplewidgets.cpp, l.383:
QDateTime time_first = QDateTime::fromTime_t(first_selected_dive()->when,
Qt::UTC);

There is no "first_selected_dive()" -> kaboom.

Berthold