[RFC] UI: Rename "photos"/"images" to a term covering videos as well

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 9 22:42:30 PDT 2018

On Monday, 9 July 2018 22:55:38 CEST Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

> photos, pictures, images, video, audio etc. falls under "media".

Given Stefan's list, I'm not sure that this is perfect in all cases:

"Find moved media": Sounds to me like it would search for missing USB sticks?
"Found %1 media...": Perhaps better "Found %1 files...".

In German, we could use "Multimedia" or "Multimediadateien", the latter being
a bit unwieldy.

This is tougher than I would have expected.

Berthold